Monday, May 13, 2013

Red Robin

Yum indeed!
I initially didn't plan to blog fast food places (Popeye's HAD to be done) but since Red Robin has waiters I figured it's close enough to be blog-able.
When we finally got around to trying Red Robin our party was too large for me to keep track of what everyone ordered so I'm only going to tell you my own experience.

pretzel bites with beer cheese dip-- we ordered this as an appetizer but it never arrived. After our food arrived, the appetizer did too! Nice. The waiter apologized for the mix up and offered to pay for the pretzels so that was awesome. That is customer service!

bleu burger-- perfectly cooked beef, onion straws, bleu cheese, and a jalapeno spread. Once I got past the burning mouth introduction I really enjoyed this burger. I'm not a huge burger fan so it means something if I really like it. The menu had so many burger options so there's something for everyone.

# of hairs found in food: 0
# of items that did not belong: 0
# of items that belonged but arrived late: 1
Flavor: tasty for a fast food type of place
Price tag: affordable
family friendly: yep
Service: even though they screwed up an order, they fixed it properly
Atmosphere: much like a Steak N Shake
Do it again? If we're stuck at the Mall and the Chik-fil-a line is too long, YES

No comments:

Post a Comment